Tuesday 14 August 2012

Why can't I be you?

So, back in Norway for a bit, spending time with my sister, and we are bored.
So, as the girlie-girls we are, we decide to have a photo shoot. The way this usually works is: we both dress up, then move around a bit and take turns being the model. However, the clothes I have here in Norway at the moment are, shall we say, not particularly attractive. My nice clothes are neatly folded and put away in bags in my boyfriend's room, in a different country.

Never fear though, my sister has a solution:
She ALWAYS wanted to be a stylist! So what about she picks out some of her clothes for me to wear?
Being the incredibly cool sister, I agree. Ten minutes later, I am her slightly blonder look-alike.




So these outfits... I'm quoting my sister's blog here

-jacket from urban outfitters renewal/levi's vintage
-jumper from topshop
-trousers from gina tricot
-shoes from new look

t-shirt from heaven knows where, and the boots are mine, from the depths of my wardrobe, aka Narnia.

So that's me, styled by my sister.
I'll leave you with the images of the same clothes, worn by their owner. These outfits and MILLIONS more like them (I might be exaggerating a little) can be admired over at oldie-camilla's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment