Sunday 12 August 2012

Treasure Hunting


This week, I'm visiting my family in Norway.
Of course, upon arrival, the spare bedroom was nicely tidied and prepared 
-
NOT!

In order to get my bed ready, the storage room had to be sorted out to move some rather large boxes out of the guest bedroom. Lots of this was rubbish that had to be thrown away anyway, but never got as far as the bin because OMG WE CAN'T THROW AWAY PERFECTLY GOOD STUFF! It has to be given to relatives in need or the next flea marked or friends or friends of friends or... someone...

Anyway.
Where was I.

Going through the stuff, which my only real involvement in was for company and occasionally moving something or holding a bag -2 man job, you know?-  a plastic bag emerged, containing a few pairs of shoes.

-too small for both of you?
-probably. No wait... those glittery ones are size 3. That's my size! 

They were indeed. Enjoy. 


Photographed, and originally purchased as a joke, by my sister oldie-camilla, also a blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment