Sunday 15 July 2012

Cooking for the Fussiest Eater EVER

My sister is awesome.
I'm not just saying this because she occasionally reads my blog (hello sis), she really is very cool indeed.

She is also the fussiest eater ever.

Well, maybe not THE fussiest eater ever, one of my cousins used to live on a diet consisting exclusively of sausages and pizza, but still, very difficult to cook for.

This is relevant because we recently spent a weekend together, and I was cooking.

As it happens, I also recently discovered I'm not getting enough folic acid through my diet, and after some research, discovered different types of food I should eat more of. Among them Broccoli.

broccoli


How unpredictable.

Luckily, my sister eats broccoli.

This, again, lead me to one of my favourite websites, BBC Good Food, where I stumbled on a very tempting little recipe.

It contained nothing my sister doesn't eat.

So I tried the recipe out, and it was a complete success!
It tasted great. It was approved by the fussiest eater alive.
And it is one of the easiest recipes I have ever used.

It is also quite healthy superhealthy.




which looked like this when I made it:
broccoli lemon chicken with cashews
...but, admittedly, a lot nicer in the photo on the BBC Good Food website!




No comments:

Post a Comment