Monday 18 June 2012

The Obligatory "What I'm Wearing"- Post



Well here it is, my inner fashionista showing off this delightful ensemble at a location near my current residence (bonus points if you can guess where).

So let's talk shopping.

The t-shirt was a present from my boyfriend, possibly meant as a joke - or possibly wish-fulfillment, what self-respecting motorcyclist wouldn't want his girlfriend to at the very least LOOK like a hardcore biker!
If you find yamaha and ladies clothing, you'll most likely find this or at least something similar.

The skirt is one of my favourite ridiculously-short-almost-unwearable items, however should you want one for yourself I couldn't point you in the right direction if I wanted to - I picked it up at a local charity shop.

I've had the tights for a very long time, a couple of years in fact, and I'm amazed they're still... you know... whole. That might be partly due to being hidden away in a drawer for a long time, and only recently rediscovered.

The shoes are my all time favourite shoes, more about them later. I'm in something of a long-term relationship with them. Did I hear anything about the modern woman's relationship with material things? Didn't think so. Keep not thinking that.

No comments:

Post a Comment