Thursday 6 February 2014

Well hello there! I'm still alive!

Hello there people. 

Once upon a time (about two years ago) I blogged quite regularly. This time last year, I stopped. It wasn't a conscious decision, but as I found a job in January and was learning the ropes, I was too busy elsewhere to really blog much. Then my laptop said night night, bye bye, nice to know you every night at exactly 2am, and .........let...............me..............sleep................five....................more.................minutes................. every time I turned it on (actually more like 45 but no one ever thinks THAT in the morning), and rather than turn the damned thing on I'd spend my internet time on my iPhone. Easy peasy. And so the blogging stopped.

Until now. Well, hopefully - it is my intention to keep going, with the laptop working once again and I'm settled in my job (but keeping my eye open for others, because of upcoming changes to my contract). And there is a whole year to catch up on. So what's happened in the last 9 months?

I'm no longer blonde.

My pretty purple bicycle got stolen, and I replaced it with a fold-up one.

I hate cycling.

The local bus service has pissed me off one too many times, and I refuse to use it under any circumstances.

I now work 5 days a week.

I haven't used my camera in a long, long time.

I still get ID'd when buying age restricted products.

My boyfriend and I are getting on well in our own home. The dust bunnies are, however, winning the war.

My phone no longer does phone calls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment